NaturaRelief’s award winning formulation will help with symptoms and relapses of all disorders associated with ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) and ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) including Bipolar and OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) symptoms. You will FEEL NaturaRelief working in just 30 minutes! It does not lower energy levels and has no side effects. NaturaRelief continues working for up to eight to twelve hours. You take 1 capsules 2 times a day for 90 days, after that you can stop or continue at 1 cap a day.
How do the NaturaRelief time-release capsules work?
NaturaRelief works by increasing the levels of all four of the brain's "feel good" neurotransmitters. By providing an all-natural boost to serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine, and GABA, the ingredients in NaturaRelief keep you balanced so you can concentrate, feel happy and stop erratic behavior. NaturaRelief is an herbal supplement that works to supply your brain with the repair tools needed to bring your neurotransmitter levels back to a healthy balance. The working ingredients in NaturaRelief will provide the exact nutrient supplements that your brain requires being able to correct itself within a few short weeks. The active ingredients in the NaturaRelief are well-recognized, and widely-used as natural medicines to provide positive mental support, and since NaturaRelief is all-natural there are no side effects for short term or long term usage.
3 Month Supply Time Release Capsules
- All natural herbal supplement
- 1 capsule, 2 times a day
- 90 day supply
- NaturaRelief has no toxicity or side effects
- Ingredients: Valerian Root, Passion Flower, Kava Kava, Hops, Ashwagandha, Skullcap, Hyperforin (St. Johns Wart), Rhodiola Rosea Root, Ruta Graveolens (Herb of Grace), L-Tyrosine and L-Theanine (Natural Amino Acids), Selenium (Vitamin)
What you can expect within just 30 minutes of taking NaturaRelief:
- Improve focus and ability to concentrate
- Increase attention span
- Boost memory functioning
- Increase motivation and energy levels
- Increase study skills
- Reduce distractibility
What to Expect After 90 Days:
- Actually restores normal balance, you may discontinue usage after 90 days!
- Reduce distractibility
- Remember daily activities
- Develop close attention to details in school, work or other activities
- Become able to focus on tasks or activities
- Improve listening skills
- Able to follow instruction
- Improve organization skills
- Have more drive and energy
- Reduce excessive talking
- Overcome fidgeting
- Act more appropriate in social situations
- Quietly play or take part in leisure activities
- Improved social and talking skills
- Help Control Bipolar or OCD symptoms
The Quality of NaturaRelief
NaturaRelief is manufactured according to rigorous quality-assurance standards using proven natural ingredients. NaturaRelief’s award winning formulation contains potent herbs, amino acids and vitamins that work to immediately supply your brain with the right materials to be able to function properly. All this in a time-release capsule for complete 12-hour support! NaturaRelief is remarkably gentle yet extremely effective in repairing all types of disorders. NaturaRelief has been designed to be safe enough to take on a permanent basis, yet potent enough to prevent you from relapsing in the future. No other natural supplement or prescription drug offers this broad spectrum of action provided by NaturaRelief.
Discover NaturaRelief’s Award Winning Formulation
- Hyperforin (St. Johns Wart) - The active ingredient in St. John's wart, acts as a reuptake inhibitor of the brain's natural "feel good" chemical messengers: serotonin, norepinephrine, dopamine & GABA. Hyperforin increases the amount of these compounds available to the nerve cells in the brain. It contains the same hyperforin-rich St. John's wart extract that is prescribed in Europe for Bipolar, OCD and ADHD.
- Rhodiola Rosea Root - Is an adaptogenic herb that can increase serotonin activity by up to 30%. Rhodiola also increases the activity of two other mood-related neurotransmitters - dopamine (DA) and norepinephrine (NE) - by inhibiting the activity of COMT, an enzyme that breaks down DA and NE. Rhodiola produces quick results, usually within a few days. Rhodiola users report increased energy and motivation, reduced anxiety, and elevated feelings of confidence and optimism.
- Ruta Graveolens (Herb-of-Grace) - It is used in Ayurveda for the treatment of anxiety, depression, insanity and bipolar. In Indian medicine Ruta graveolens is commonly used as a brain or nerve tonic which helps regulate nervous and mental strain & nervous breakdowns. Taking Ruta graveolens will also assist you in feeling a greater sense of well being during periods of restlessness, anxiety, insomnia, fatigue, mania & overactive mind.
- L- Tyrosine - Is used to treat conditions including depression and mood disorders. Helps treat symptoms such as poor coping ability, fatigue, low sex drive, erratic behavior, and drug abuse.
- L-Theanine - An amino acid found in green tea, produces a pronounced feeling of tranquility in as little as fifteen (15) minutes. L-theanine increases the activity of GABA, a neurotransmitter (i.e. natural messenger in the brain) that promotes relaxation and reduces anxiety. L-Theanine also stimulates the release of dopamine, a neurotransmitter responsible for confidence and a sense of well-being
- Selenium - Clinical research shows that a diet low in selenium may contribute to feelings of depression, anxiety and fatigue. Unfortunately, many adults do not receive the optimal amount of this vital nutrient.
- Valerian Root - Moderate doses of valerenic acid, valepotriates and other flavonoids derived from valerian root promote relaxation of the central nervous system (CNS) to reduce overactive behaviors that include restlessness, nervousness, occasional anxiety, and panic.
- Passion Flower - Has a tranquilizing effect, including mild sedative and anti-anxiety effects. In studies conducted since the 1930's, its mode of action has been found to be different than that of most sedative drugs (sleeping pills), thus making it a non-addictive herb to promote relaxation. The sedative effect of passion flower has made it popular for treating a variety of ailments, including nervousness and insomnia.
- Kava Kava - Also known as kava pepper is an exciting botanical that has gained recent popularity in the United States due to its availability. Kava Kava is an effective relaxant, able to induce a feeling of relaxation, along with a sharpening of the senses. Unlike sedatives, kava kava improves mental function to the brain, instead of "dulling of the brain".
- Hops - Taken internally, remarkably large amounts of Hops can be used without fear of any side effects. The active principle in Hops is normally assumed to be "lupulin", but recent research suggests that other constituents may be even more important. Hops are one of the traditional nervine, sedative-type agents employed in folk medicine throughout the Western world. Hops have also been the fortunate subject of a great deal of modern scientific investigation. One recent study showed that Hops are truly sedative, as opposed to merely muscle relaxing. They also are very fast acting. A soothing, relaxing calm will be experienced within 15-30 minutes after ingesting this herb.
- Ashwagandha - Is great for ADHD symptoms. Largely recognized for it's broad-spectrum of action to relieve restlessness, nervousness, occasional anxiety and panic, mild mood changes, and mental or physical fatigue.
- Skullcap - Has a checkered history for pain relief. Some cultures strongly recommend it for the relief of headache and related pain, while other cultures overlook this application entirely. Many physicians of the 19th Century used Skullcap with great success, to treat nervous diseases, convulsions, neuralgia, insomnia, restlessness and even tetanus. These uses continue to persist even today, but little scientific research has been carried out to understand Skullcap’s effects. In one documented study, Skullcap was demonstrated to stabilize and normalize blood pressure. This may explain why it is usually recommended for pain associated with nervous conditions. It may best be considered a minor neural sedative.
Why NaturaRelief is so effective
Studies show that NaturaRelief continues to outperform the established ADD, ADHD, OCD and Bipolar prescription drugs without the negative side effects so often associated to these drugs. Not only will NaturaRelief help your disorder, but also help prevent the reoccurrence so you can discontinue usage after 90-days! Unlike other prescription drugs, which you have to keep taking, NaturaRelief can actually correct the problem. NaturaRelief supplementation will reliably and safely help get to the root of your disorder, after 90 days you can expect to be fully relieved of your symptoms. NaturaRelief will fully correct the underlying imbalances in your brain, which caused your disorder in the first place. Keep in mind that some cases may require long term use of NaturaRelief, depending on your biochemical needs. Remember, unlike most prescription drugs, NaturaRelief is 100% safe to use long term.
NaturaRelief achieves a high success rate
98% of users with ADD and ADHD, including symptoms of OCD and Bipolar, report positive results. Unlike many prescription drugs, the natural ingredients in NaturaRelief are not addictive or habit-forming. You don't have to worry about becoming dependent on NaturaRelief or experiencing uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms if you decide to stop taking it.
Try NaturaRelief risk FREE
Customer satisfaction and confidence in NaturaRelief is very important to us. NaturaRelief comes with a 90-day satisfaction FREE product guarantee to ensure that NaturaRelief works for you. Try NaturaRelief with no risk and if you aren’t completely satisfied with our product, it’s FREE, no questions asked! If you're ready to try NaturaRelief, simply order online for fast delivery!